There’s something about the new Olympus OM-D camera that I find… I dunno… aesthetically unbalanced. I don’t think it’s a pretty camera.
Is being “pretty” important? In the grand scheme of things for cameras, of course not, but I can tell you from very direct personal experience that, the more you love everything about a camera (including the look), the more you want to make use of it, and make it produce things just as beautiful and timeless as the camera itself. When I shoot with my Leica M6, I really take care to frame and choose my capture points. With the Fuji X100, ditto.
This camera’s feng shui just seems… off.
8 Notes/ Hide
- delldeaton reblogged this from coffeegeek and added:
- coffeegeek reblogged this from fuckyeahcameraporn and added:
- thegroundiblogon likes this
- yamswool likes this
- dreamsforyesterday likes this
- idriserba likes this
- passe-simple likes this
- infinite-film likes this
- fuckyeahcameraporn posted this